Our One-Time Only Offer
If so, the following offer is for you!
Buy one Otegaru net digital signage player (14,800 Yen)
and a one year Otegaru net Professional Service Plan (35,800 Yen)
for a total of 50,600 Yen
and get the next four years of service FREE.
That’s a 143,200 Yen savings or 74% off. (keep reading it gets even better… with 4 Special Bonuses at the end)
As I said earlier, just plug it in, hook it to a screen that has HDMI, set the Wi-Fi password and you are done.
Upload photos, graphics or videos from your smartphone, tablet or PC wherever you are.
Worried about how to make content? No need to be.
Many customers start with a simple powerpoint template (or Keynote on a Mac) and swap in a line or two of text or a graphic to create a new message that can be updated in minutes. (Also see Special Bonus #3 below!)
Here are some of the communications that might be useful to you:
• Play a short intro video to visitors in your reception area and quickly communicate to them what you would like them to know about your company at the exact moment they are eager to absorb that information.
• Special welcome to a VIP
• Show a schedule of events for seminar rooms
• Acknowledge key achievements by employees or teams.
• Help sales offices feel more included in HQ communications.
• Display key KPIs or company metrics on a weekly, daily or even real-time basis to keep staff motivated and focused.
• Use company signage as the place to put your “Headline” to drive staff to look at the Intranet, web site, newsletters and emails, leveraging those communications more effectively.
• Remind people of the history and values behind your organization with an evergreen archive of photos and other content that is seamlessly played between other communications
• Show a weekly message from the boss
• Show a countdown to a major milestone or track the progress to a major goal.
• Show news, weather, horoscope or other information from various third party content providers
• Share information between departments to breakdown the communication silos
• Administrative bulletins and reminders
• Emergency notices and information
• Warn about maintenance, rerouting in the building, elevators out-of-order.
• Show important safety and compliance messages
• Replace all the random printed posters and leaflets around the office
• Share what company teams are doing in other offices around the country or around the world
• Leverage your SNS content: show Twitter, Facebook pages, Instagram posts automatically on your digital signage.
• At the same time drive your staff, partner or customers to view your SNS content directly, and to follow or share.
• Visualize IoT data – for example the current power output from solar panels on the roof
• Visualize any data you might have in your organization
• Share your company stock price
• Highlight CSR initiatives and boost company morale
• Utilize your content assets – what kinds of content do you already have?
• Let your staff know about press releases or news conferences as they happen
• Keep staff / partners / customers updated on new product announcements , store openings, or any other updates and changes
• Call out for new ideas and solutions
• Advertise available staff positions
• Digital bulletin board for a team, department or office
• Quick surveys
• Introduce new staff
• Educate staff / partners / field offices / retail locations to keep them on brand or mission-focused
• Reminders of any kind
• Covid-19 precautions and rules
• Share partner info
• Advertise sales and special offers
• Fill in the backstory on products, values, history, people, goals.
• Share customer voices and feedback
• Show products being used in the field
• Live updates from events
• Today’s menu and specials at the cafeteria
For every kind of message that is useful to you, there is a value associated with it… streamlining communications, saving costs, selling more, getting teams more focused.
What would the value be to your organization for the most useful one?
And as you add more types of useful communications, you are adding more to the total value.
And your cost is only 50,600 Yen for one player and five years of service (143,200 Yen or 74% savings), which works out to about 843 Yen per month over five years – about the cost of a couple of cups of coffee.
Do you want to save even more?
Get up to five players with the same pricing, and qualify for an extra bonus worth 298,000 Yen (see Special Bonus #4)
Sorry, maximum 5 players per customer… we have to draw the line somewhere. :)